- Program days/times
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Children must be 3 years old by September 1st.
- Daily activities include circle time, music and movement, teacher-directed projects, child-centered play, snack time, sharing time, and story time.
- Parents (or other special adults) are encouraged to volunteer in the classroom a few times per year on the days you have signed up to bring a snack. This provides parents with a unique opportunity to join in the fun at school and make your child feel special for the day.
- A scholarship is available through the local Kiwanis club. You can download an application by clicking on the link in the upper left corner of this page. Please email Portpreschooltreasurer@gmail.com or Jerry at 262-385-7638 for additional information.
- In 2008, Port Pre-School, Inc. was selected as a district 4K partner. We are excited about collaborating with the Port Washington-Saukville School District to continue providing children in our community with a quality start to education.
- We host an AM and PM 4K program
Morning Program: Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday 8:00-11:10
Afternoon Program: Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday 12-3:10
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1st. The 4K program is tuition-free, but there is a small district fee of $26.
- Enrollment information can be found on the school district's website 4 Year Old Preschool or you can contact Elicia the 4K Secretary at 262-268-5715.