- Program days/times
Mondays and Wednesdays 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Children must be 3 years old by September 1, 2018.
- Daily activities include circle time, music and movement, teacher-directed projects, child-centered play, snack time, sharing time, and story time.
- Parents (or other special adults) are encouraged to volunteer in the classroom a few times per year on the days you have signed up to bring a snack. This provides parents with a unique opportunity to join in the fun at school and make your child feel special for the day.
- A scholarship is available through the local Kiwanis club. YOu can download a copy by clicking on the link in the upper left corner of this page. Please contact Trisha at Trishaann_14@hotmail.com or Mardy at 262-284-5813 for additional information.
3K registration for the 2018-19 school year begins February 22nd at our Open House!
- In 2008, Port Pre-School, Inc. was selected as a district 4K partner. We are excited about collaborating with the Port Washington-Saukville School District to continue providing children in our community with a quality start to education.
- We host an AM and PM 4K program
Morning Program: Monday-Thursday 8:00 - 11:10 AM
Afternoon Program: Monday-Thursday 12:00 - 3:10 PM
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1, 2018. The 4K program is tuition-free, but there is a small district fee of $26.
- Enrollment information can be found on the school district's website 4 Year Old Preschool or call Donna, 4K Secretary at 262-268-5715.
A parent info night is scheduled for Tuesday, February 20th, 6:30pm at Dunwiddie.